History of our chapter

  • The chapter was founded on December 22nd, 1922
  • The Chapter house burned down in 1996
  • Thanks to generous alumni support the chapter house was rebuilt in 1997, never moved addresses
  • The chapter has had over 1,300+ initiatives
  • The chapter has never been suspended from campus
  • Since the house was built in 1997 it is the newest out of all of greekland at Iowa State University
  • Top 5 in GPA in the greek community for the last 3 semesters
  • The chapter hosts an annual candlelight vigil in support of victims of sexual assault
  • Alumni Advisor Jon L. Flemming has met president Obama and is very active in the chapter